Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good News!!!

Well after the last post, I thought that I should note that the mouse or shrew or whatever it was is now dead. Bernie checked the snap trap this morning and we had caught it. I know... I don't live in a dream world, there could be more, but it is nice to see one dead one go out the door.

The other piece of good news is that Bernie is now officially the manager at Pontrilas Community Pasture. This is really good news for us, because we don't have to move to Smoky Burn this summer, and it makes the last two that we did, worth while. The other manager has been moved to a rider position at another pasture, and they sort of just handed it to Bernie. This means that I get to bring my baby home to my house, not the pasture house at Smoky Burn. I was so excited I almost cried. Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom told me this the other night! that's so awesome amber! means we can spend even more time together. oh boy. especially if you won't be working much during the summer. who will i eat lunch with!?