Friday, March 23, 2007

I Know...It's been a while

Hello to everyone out there on the world wide web. I know it has been a while since I have posted, but I have been really busy. Last weekend Crystal and Louis and the girls came and we had a really nice time. They all went skiing at Wapiti, and I ended up being a gopher, but it was really nice. The kids were all tired out by the end of the day, and they all had red faces from wind burn. Even Crystal went skiing, which kindof surprised me, but she did really well and had a good time. She did manage to fall right in front of me one time, but pulled herself together by the time I was able to take the picture. Doesn't she just look like another ski bunny posing for a picture. I even managed to get a picture of all of the skiiers before we got in the vans to go home.






I am now in my 20th week of pregnancy, and I had an appointment to see an OB in Saskatoon on Tuesday. She is new to me, but I was much happier with her than I was with the one that I had seen in Prince Albert who didn't even know what a pump was, and actually thought that this was going to make my pregnancy more difficult. My numbers have been very good, but I have noticed them creeping up. The diabetes pregnancy clinic assures me that this is normal in this stage of pregnancy, and that it is due to changes that are going on with the baby. So for now we make adjustments to my rates and dosages about once a week as I communicate with the clinic over the phone. I also had my ultrasound yesterday, and no, I did not find out what I am having. Grandma Schellenberg thought that I was just not telling her, but I really didn't find out.

Work is busy too, with us being just about to April. The taxes are piling up, and I have still got some "priority" (my bosses words) jobs on my desk that must be finished up. He did hire a new girl this week, so it is nice to have someone to share the work load with for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does trish hate the new girl too?

glad your pregnancy is going well. i was worrying about you since you seem to have DISAPPEARED!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog, I like to see new pictures. I told the girls to check in once in a while at their moms. Hi to everyone. Crystal