Sunday, March 11, 2007

Skiing at Wapiti


Yesterday we went skiing. Actually Bernie and Cache went skiing, and I sat in and soaked up the rays. What a beautiful day. I was actually down to a t-shirt and my jeans, and it was really nice.

Cache has been going to the hill occasionally with Auntie Bonnie and the kids, but he wanted his dad to take him so that they could go up the chair lift. We started him out on the tow rope hill, and we couldn't believe how good he was. So when Bernie took him to the top on the chair lift he really enjoyed it.

I just showed Cache the picture of him and Granpa Ariss on Grandpa's BLOG and Cache said, "Mom, I miss Grandpa". I thought that was so sweet that I would post it here in case my dad ever looks at my blog.

3 comments:

Randy said...

I may be the only one who does look at your blog, so keep on blogging. Tell Cache Grandpa misses him too. I'll let Grandma leave her own comments.

Cindy said...

I read your comments too and look at your blog so talk to me

Anonymous said...

it was so warm this weekend when i was in calgary that i got a TAN!

and skiing cowboys huh? i never thought those two would go together. ;)