Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Swimming Cowboys?




Nadine commented that it was hard to believe that we have skiing cowboys, how about swimming cowboys? That is what we did the next day. Bernie's dad is staying at Parkland in Melfort, for respite, while Mary goes away for a few days, so we all went swimming and brought him along to watch. I think that he slept most of the time, but that was okay, because I kept waking him to point out what the kids were doing now, or who was going down the slide etc etc. This is what cowboys do when they go to the pool, either that or sit in the hot tub, because that water is cold you know.





When we went to pick Russel up at Parkland, we stopped in the front and Maria and Bernie went in to get their dad. Cache, Rudy Otto and I were in the van and Cache asked what we were doing there. I told him that we were picking up Grandpa and had to explain that he was staying there while grandma went away for a few days. Cache said "Oh, so they have guns." I wasn't too sure what he meant by that so I said "WHAT?" He said "you know, to protect the grandpas." Rudy shook his head and told Cache "No Cache, they look after grandpa, they give him lunch and supper and give him his medicine." The whole thing was so funny. Russel got a kick out of it when he got into the van.


Now Cache is sitting here so patiently he wants to type something so here it is... CACHE and he typed that all by himself. He is a boy of the new millennium, because he can't write it with a pencil yet, but he can do that.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey Amber, my blog is larmondin laughs say hi to Cache for me

Anonymous said...

swimming! look at all the fun those cowboys have! :) we were going to go swimming today too actually, but we were too tired, so instead we sat around doing nothing. good use of my time. ;)

Randy said...

Tell Bernie to get into the water, for heaven's sake. I read all the comments, and Cindy will be getting a talking to when we get home. That is if I can make it out of the Old Folk's home. Dad

Randy said...

It could be that it's time to post something different on your blog, or at least talk to me on mine.
Dad