Tuesday, January 8, 2008

KAMLOOPS

So as it turns out, the horse that Bernie was going to look at is in Kamloops. I guess he got confused by the K names. At least he had the direction right, and figured it out before we had to leave.

Bernie has spent the last two days riding with Les Timmons, and spending some time on the horse that Keith wants to buy. Zoe and I got to come along, so we have been hanging out at the hotel, going to the mall, and seeing Kamloops. It is actually a really easy city to be a visitor in because when you are on the freeway you can see all that the city has to offer below you.

Cache got to stay at home with Uncle Philip, Auntie Naomi and Bailey, because Philip's friend got some tickets to the flames game and heard that Cache was a big fan. He is really excited, and that all happens tonight.

We will be heading home tomorrow, so I will post some pictures later.

1 comment:

nadine jenine said...

My Uncle Dave lives in Kamloops. I've only been there once but it was really pretty. I'd go back again. :)